полный рабочий день
• Manage 1st/2nd level technical support and operational service needs for Digital Commerce Applications, as applicable and Ensure 24/7 availability of the production environment.
• Ensure that any disruption of IT service delivery for Digital Commerce Applications and partner system’s is coordinated with the responsible staff and addressed in a timely manner and act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
• Responsible for the execution of triage process, setup issues, known issues, data fixes and problem management for digital commerce environment and partner’s systems.
• Facilitate communication process with Product/Dev teams to provide customer feedback, and report on chronic issues.
• Work closely with multiple internal departments (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Operations, Supply Chain), Global teams and third-party vendors, to prioritize issues as well as provide detailed status reports on assigned P1 and P2 Tickets to stake holders.
• Work with the 3rd party hosting vendor for the implementation and availably of the Infrastructure for the Hybris.
• Managing and oversee the vendor team responsible for L2 operation of Hybris & Kony Mobile App for the defined scope by mentoring and coaching team members.
• Own the day-to-day IT activities of the e-commerce platform and POS efforts including but not limited to Data purge, Scheduled job’s, day end and month-end job’s
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, or related field required; or suitable combination of formal education and experience.
• Conceptually proficient in RDMS Concept and fluent on SQL / MySQL Data Base queries.
• Experience in HAC & HMC of SAP Hybris eCommerce Solution as a plus.
• Knowledge of Java and related frameworks.
• Knowledge of Kony mobile application development platform is preferred.
• Very good command over Russian and English language is a Must.
• Good written, oral and presentation skills; and can communicate with all levels of technical and management staff.
• Ability to foster strong working relationships and effectively interface with all departments within region IT with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
• Highly competitive salary & benefits including annual bonus, health & life insurance and others.
• Our office is located near Krasnosel'skaya metro station (Business center Krasnoselskiy).